Graduates now serving around the world have testified of the value of what they learned in various services in the Training. Trainees learn to coordinate with others while doing necessary tasks. Below are descriptions of some services in the Training:
- Meal Preparation: Under careful supervision, trainees prepare meals for the entire training.
- Meal Cleanup: Trainees wash dishes, store away leftovers, and clean the food bars.
- Mopping: Sisters sweep and mop all dining areas twice per week.
- Restroom Cleaning: Twice per week, trainees clean and restock all restrooms in the Training Center.
- Chairs: Trainees carefully arrange chairs in dining areas and classrooms.