Considering Entering the Full-time Training
If you are considering entering the Full-time Training, please read the letters addressed to young people and graduating seniors. FTTA welcomes applications from seeking Christians with the following qualifications:
- University bachelor's degree or similar qualification
- Ages 21 to 35
- Sound physical and mental health
- Recommendation from two elders/leading brothers in your locality
- Read through the entire Bible at least once before attending the Training
- Strong grasp of the English language, particularly in speaking and listening
- If planning to attend as a couple or a commuter, a minimum of one year of marriage is required prior to attending FTTA. However, it is preferable that couples be married two full years before attending the FTTA.
FTTA is open to all applicants who meet these requirements. Exceptions are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
To apply, visit the Apply section and carefully follow the directions for submission.