Considering Entering the Full-time Training
If you are considering entering the Full-time Training, please read the letters addressed to young people and graduating seniors. FTTA welcomes applications from seeking Christians with the following qualifications:
- University bachelor's degree or similar qualification
- Ages 21 to 35
- Sound physical and mental health
- Recommendation from two elders/leading brothers in your locality
- Read through the entire Bible at least once before attending the Training
- Strong grasp of the English language, particularly in speaking and listening
- If planning to attend as a couple or a commuter, a minimum of one year of marriage prior to attending FTTA
FTTA is open to all applicants who meet these requirements. Exceptions are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
To apply, visit the Apply section and carefully follow the directions for submission.