Visiting the Training Short-term
Many full-time trainees received a clear burden to participate in FTTA by visiting for a brief period of time. Short-term trainees are fully integrated into the Training classes, teams, services, and houses for the duration of their stay.
If you would like to attend FTTA for a short-term period, you must meet the following requirements:
- Age 18 or above
- Sound physical and mental health
- Endorsement from your church elders
The cost of attending FTTA short-term is $25 per night. Bedding and towels are provided.
What to Bring
- Bible, hymnal, and note-taking materials
- Proper attire:
- Brothers should wear button-down shirts with a collar, a tie, and conservative pants during classes and on the Lord’s Day. Attire for gospel activities is non-denim pants and a collared shirt.
- Sisters should wear button-down shirts with a collar and sleeves and conservative skirts (extending at least 3 inches below the knee when standing or sitting) for classes and gospel activities. Attire for the Lord’s Day may also include conservative blouses.
- Both brothers and sisters should bring conservative exercise pants and T-shirts if they wish to exercise during recreation time.
Spring Break Program
During the spring term, FTTA provides a special spring break program for saints who would like to participate in groups. This unique program offers special fellowships and tours that short-term trainees would not otherwise receive.